Familiar game play to reinforce sight words!
Bingo! This easy-to-play game is perfect for reinforcing what children have been learning – ideal for family fun at home.
- Double-sided bingo game provides two levels of play:
- Recognising single sight words
- Reading sight words within captions
- Word list aligns with Phases two and three of the government Letters & Sounds phonics framework
- ‘Tricky’ words are highlighted for easy identification to remind children that they can’t sound out these words phonetically
- Game box includes: Spinner, four double-sided game cards (bingo game cards on one side and caption cards on the reverse), 36 disks and multilingual instructions
- Players race to be the first to cover a complete row on their game cards
- For 2 – 4 players