TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. In these Terms and Conditions of Sale ("the Terms"), "you" are the customer, and "we" and "us" are
Structured Home Learning Limited ("SHL") of 29 Wickham Road Fareham Hants PO16 7EY United Kingdom.
2. When you place an order with us using the methods provided, this represents an offer by you to purchase a product from us subject to these Terms. Your order is accepted by us when we send you an Order Acceptance email.
3. You may return any product to us in its original condition within thirty days of receipt for a full refund. Software items and SHL Weekly Schedules must be unopened with all seals and shrink-wrap intact. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
4. When you send a product back to us, we will process the returned product then notify you via email of your refund. We will endeavour to pay you a refund by cheque within three weeks of receiving your returned product.
5. If you reside in the European Union you also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of a product within seven working days following the date the product is delivered to you, so long as the product is returned to us in its original condition. Software items and SHL Weekly Schedules must be unopened with all seals and shrink-wrap intact.
6. To cancel your purchase within the seven-working-day cooling-off period or within the 30-day guarantee period, please carefully repack the delivery slip and all constituent parts of the product and post to SHL at 29 Wickham Road FAREHAM Hants PO16 7EY by recorded delivery.
7. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning products to us unless we delivered the product to you in error, or if the product is damaged or defective.
8. As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of any order, we will arrange a refund of the purchase price for those products together with the normal postage charge for those products unless they have already been despatched.
9. We will endeavour to despatch your products within 28 days of our order acceptance, and normally they will be despatched within 10 working days.
10. When ordering goods from us for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the package reaches the specified destination. Any such charges must be borne in full by you.
11. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements whether oral or written in respect of the subject matter of these Terms.
12. Any failure by you or us to exercise any rights under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such rights.
13. We accept unlimited liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) any misrepresentations made fraudulently by us; and (c) any breach of our obligations implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Section 2(1) of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 as such sections are amended or re-enacted from time to time.
14. Except as provided in Clause 13 above, we shall not be liable for loss or damage howsoever caused and even if foreseeable by us relating to economic loss including loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues, goodwill, production and anticipated savings of every description, loss arising from any claim made against you by any other person, or loss or damage arising from our failure to fulfill our responsibilities or any matter under our control.
15. We shall not be deemed to be in breach of these Terms or otherwise liable to you by reason of any delay in performance or non-performance of any of our obligations under these Terms due to any event beyond our reasonable control.
16. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you and we hereby submit ourselves to the jurisdiction of the English courts.